Last updated: June 12 2023
1. Collection of Information
1.1 Personal Identification Information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our website, register on the Service, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Service. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other personally identifiable information as appropriate. Users may, however, visit our Service anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Service-related activities.
1.2 Non-personal Identification Information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Service. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Service, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
2. Use of Collected Information
2.1 Personal Identification Information:
We collect and use Users' personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Service.
- To improve our Service: We continually strive to improve our Service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests from Users. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
2.2 Non-personal Identification Information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Service for the following purposes:
- To analyze trends: We may use the information to analyze trends, administer the site, track Users' movements around the site, and gather demographic information about our User base as a whole.
- To improve our Service: We may use feedback provided by Users to improve our products and services.
3. Protection of Collected Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Users' personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Service.
4. Sharing of Collected Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
5. Third-Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Service that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are
not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Service. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Service, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
7. Your Acceptance of these Terms
8. Contacting Us
Stone's Goods Inc.
Address: 117 James Street South, Thunder Bay, ON